Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

So Northern & Republic in different semi play offs, both away though. Would be a good final play off match if they both win.

Yep!

Modern football seems to think blaring music out over the tannoy equates to an atmosphere

On the contrary, it actually destroys whatever atmosphere might be generated. We, the supporters, are hands down the best atmosphere in football, the only authentic one, certainly. But not if we're not allowed to be.
I firmly believe that if crowds are so passive at matches now (it's not just us, by the way) it is because they are bludgeoned into submissiveness by all this crap that nobody specific has even asked for. Not infrequently I want to talk about the match at half time to the bloke sitting next to me. Who's playing well, who not, decisions that seemed iffy, etc. The usual stuff. And it is almost impossible, with Ferris bellowing into the microphone, and all this It's-a-knock-out shit going on on the pitch. I literally have to be shouting into his ear, and can't hear his replies most of the time. It's a social problem, not just to do with football matches (you get it in pubs, restaurants, shopping centres, everywhere) and I truly loathe it.

Great to see us ( Wales) qualify, such a pity though that the finals are being played everyfcvkingwhere .
Won't feel like a proper tournament and the costs to fans could turn our to be huge

So Northern & Republic in different semi play offs, both away though. Would be a good final play off match if they both win.

Correct - both away first semi.
Would be some tie either in Dublin or Belfast if it happens! Windsor is something special under the lights!

Im a big NI fan and we got beat by Bosnia in the 2 Nations league matches last year but both tight games and Hopefully Oneill can do the job before he goes.

The draw on friday will just determine whos home or away for that final. mind you, thats another UEFA farce because imagine NI fans trying to plan Slovakia away with 3 days notice..**face slap** Could be the same for ROI if they get Bosnia for which they only added a weekly Luton flight recently and very little else connects to there. Plus they play their home games in a small 15k seater staidum 1 hour from Sarajevo....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.