eurocamp italy

mcfcmick

Anybody ever done eurocamps looking at italy would you recomend for kids and things to do and any info would be gratefull

I went to the south of France with eurocamp. If they do a similar standard of camp now you will be pretty sorted. I mean we played footy and stuff but this was the mid 90's and the place had 2 onsite bars and a pool that was the size of a small town. It had a funfair directly across the road.

So i do not know specifics but from what i do know they tend to do pretty nice camp sites.

We went a few years ago with the kids. We booked a safari tent and the kids loved it. Don't book a normal Tent , to small. Loads for kids to do. Everything was very clean and the site was in a pine forest next to sand dunes so had plenty of shade. It was mid summer and was very busy but the kids had a ball.

Really interested to read replies on this. I've looked at it a few times but really don't fancy driving in Europe so need to look at other transport options.

driving in europe is easier than UK, just avoid the major cities, be better still if it wasnt for all those feckers on the wrong side of the road

I’ve done it every year for the past eight, but just to Brittany. The three kids absolutely love it, they’ve made friends every time we’ve gone and the parcs we’ve stayed in have been excellent.

We get the mobile home rather than the tent though. They are in need of a bit of tlc unless you get a new one, but if you just see it as a place to kip as most of the time you’re outside anyway, then it’s absolutely fine.

Used to do it almost every year when the kids were young. Highly recommended. Always enjoyed seeing kids of different nationalities mixing, without letting language barriers get in the way.

Lost count of the number of times we took the kids to France. Like @meltonblue, we always went in static caravans, and had a great time. We started off with Haven Europe (now Siblu) and went with other major tour operators before finding smaller companies who were just as good, and far cheaper.
Driving sur le continent is easy, just remember which way you go round roundabouts!
Treat the journey as part of the holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.