Europa league 18th March

Rags are gonna win it, the teams in the EL this season is shocking
It's a shame Sevilla didn't get knocked out from the CL group stage like the rags because they always win this thing.

Not unhappy with that, couldn't give a Toss if they win it, they'd be celebrating the fact they were the best team to get knocked out of the champions league, more a damnation of their champs league campaign than anything else. give them more games that hopefully sees them get dumped out of the FA Cup and allows us to seal the title early so we can stick the reserves out in the league earlier.
Taking the rags out the equation, I’ve been toying with what I’d prefer, a long run in the CL but ultimately not winning it, or winning the EL. I think I’d rather the silverware?

Jesus state of that quarter-final line up:

Arsenal
United
Roma
Granada
Villarreal
Ajax
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Prague

That could easily be the Europa conference league next year and you wouldn't know any different.

United should walk it.

Arsenal
United
Roma
Granada
Villarreal
Ajax
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Prague

That could easily be the Europa conference league next year and you wouldn't know any different.

United should walk it.

Arteta will fancy it now.

Taking the rags out the equation, I’ve been toying with what I’d prefer, a long run in the CL but ultimately not winning it, or winning the EL. I think I’d rather the silverware?
Long run in the CL is better for the club long term, more exposure and more cash.

Arsenal
United
Roma
Granada
Villarreal
Ajax
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Prague

United should walk it.
Ajax playing well,rags will get either Granada or Zagreb ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.