Europa League and Conference

Haha my dad was the same at Maine Rd
It was for no reason neither. Like most fans who leave any football game across all clubs early, it was just out of habit.

I used to sulk about it on the way home.

It was for no reason neither. Like most fans who leave any football game across all clubs early, it was just out of habit.

I used to sulk about it on the way home.
Yeh so did I. He said he didn’t want to get stuck in traffic on the way home - we lived in Chorlton!

I wouldn't say they are shite, but they suffer from a press that is overwhelming Rangers fans bigging them up too much. They are overhyped and what that does is make them think when they lose that it is because they didn't turn up, or had a bad game. The game at ours was a classic example of this, we fucking mullahed them, outclassed them, but rather than say we were better, it was they were poor. Fast forward to Ibrox and we win again, created the best chances, should have scored four and after their 7 minutes on top we took over. They had to go for it second half, but created fuck all. They are now looking down the barrel of missing out of close on £50m in the CL and with current debts on the £120m level, that can only mean cutting their cloth, getting a billionaire or going bust again. Ange has done wonders, his signings have all worked and are worth much more than we paid. Give him a chunck of the £50m next year and we get even better. I'm smiling sitting here. I hope you are too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.