Europa League Final. Arsenal vs. Chelsea. 29/5/19.

He does play up for the camera but his general point is right. Their players are nowhere near up to it mentally and tactically. I do have some sympathy for the manager because he’s got Ozil stinking up the place and still has Mustafi and Kolshelni at the back. As for Monreal, he must be older than me!

He does play up for the camera but his general point is right. Their players are nowhere near up to it mentally and tactically. I do have some sympathy for the manager because he’s got Ozil stinking up the place and still has Mustafi and Kolshelni at the back. As for Monreal, he must be older than me!
I thought he was going to twat that bloke who dared disagree with him!

Guy generally speaks sense in relation to Arsenal and he certainly puts the miles in, so his loyalty cannot be questioned. Must be hard for such people to show that level of investment and commitment only for their owners and players not to be seen to match it, in their eyes.

Guy generally speaks sense in relation to Arsenal and he certainly puts the miles in, so his loyalty cannot be questioned. Must be hard for such people to show that level of investment and commitment only for their owners and players not to be seen to match it, in their eyes.
Must cost him a fortune following them. Even the home games alone; I don't think Arsenal season tickets are the cheapest in the PL.

Easy to be loyal and put the miles in when someone's paying for it ...........AFTV is a cash cow for these lot .........The had a live feed from the game which was pulled down minutes after the FT whistle ........due to clowns boosting how much they earned and laughing a joking about it .......Not realising that it was still live .......One of the being Robbies brother .........sums up that channel perfectly attention seeking clowns ........At least the likes of Claude and TY are genuine. ......even if TY is the most deluded supporter in football

Must cost him a fortune following them. Even the home games alone; I don't think Arsenal season tickets are the cheapest in the PL.

Arsenal TV must make a few bob through YouTube, advertising and other events. It may not cover the whole cost but would surely be able to subsidize quite a bit

Easy to be loyal and put the miles in when someone's paying for it ...........AFTV is a cash cow for these lot .........The had a live feed from the game which was pulled down minutes after the FT whistle ........due to clowns boosting how much they earned and laughing a joking about it .......Not realising that it was still live .......One of the being Robbies brother .........sums up that channel perfectly attention seeking clowns ........At least the likes of Claude and TY are genuine. ......even if TY is the most deluded supporter in football

Perhaps, but easier to be loyal when winning. Not the least interested in how it’s funded, just like to listen to their broad range of perspectives from a ‘neutral’ vantage point.

I never knew that Rob Green was with Chelsea. Has he ever even touched a ball with them . Bit of a John Terry moment when he lifted the trophy

I thought he was going to twat that bloke who dared disagree with him!

No, he's saving that for his missus when he gets home. This tit was slagging our parade turn out last week so I'm enjoying the mouthy twat's pain.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.