Europa League Final | Rangers lose on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I this this guy has just been on talk sport. Said he was in a camper van for 30 hours with people he’s never met.

No, there were 3 guys, each taken 1 of their kids, 11/12 year old, so 6 of them altogether. Can only imagine how many times they'll have heard "Are we there yet", or "how long to go now"!

Actually looking foreward to this game. And I can’t give a flying fck who wins it. 100% neutral, but that might change during the game. As long as it’s an attractive game of football.

150.000 football fans in town. Quarter got a ticket. That’ll be fun in Sevilla. And deep inside on this day I envy these fans. Just on this day mind you.

Nope. Can't forgive them for that. All the best to Eintracht for tonight.

And before the Rangers fans start throwing around accusations of bias (given where I live), I'd be saying the same thing about Celtic if they were there. They didn't leave a decent impression when they were at ours for a friendly back around the mid 2000s (was it?). Though they didn't cause widespread mayhem to the same degree as the Rangers fans.

I agree, c'mon the Germans.

Few clips on the doggers Twitter showing a gang of Frankfurt hooligans searching for Rangers fans. The gang looks about 50 strong. Typical black T shirt, shorts and balaclavas.

Mindless.

My friend, a West Ham supporter who bought flights before they were knocked out, is out there and security sounds pretty intense. He's getting full body searches (ooh-err) on public transport, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.