Europa League Final | Rangers lose on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Rangers win it this time.

Last time they got to the final I remember walking in my local kebab shop in Moston and loads of them was in there gutted asking where the train station was.

Good article in the Guardian sport section on the very friendly relations that were established between Rangers & Eintracht, between the clubs as a whole and both sets of supporters, back when the clubs played each other several times in the early days of European Cup matches. Not much sign of that now.

Good article in the Guardian sport section on the very friendly relations that were established between Rangers & Eintracht, between the clubs as a whole and both sets of supporters, back when the clubs played each other several times in the early days of European Cup matches. Not much sign of that now.

Check the videos I've put on the Rangers thread. 98% of the fans are there for a good time and a bevvy in the sun. Nearly all good relations, apart from the brain dead that call themselves hooligans that look for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.