Europa League Final | Rangers lose on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankfurt fans taking liberties. Guys sitting having a beer and hundreds turned up and attacked them. Getting tense over there.
Is that last night? I saw a clip like that. Eventually they left them as they were holding their hands up pointing to their shirt, in an attempt to say they’re no trouble.

Is that last night? I saw a clip like that. Eventually they left them as they were holding their hands up pointing to their shirt, in an attempt to say they’re no trouble.

No, there's more happened today. Looks like a fair number trying to get to Rangers fans as they ate sitting in the outside cafe bits.

Do BT put this for free on their YouTube channel like they do if there’s a British team in the ECL final?

Ewing Towers is the proud possessor of an Eintracht Frankfurt scarf. Red 'n Black, just like our '69 Final shirts. The news is reporting that 100,000 Rangers fans are in Seville. I remember what happened in Piccadilly after they lost that final played at The Etihad. I understand the Spanish police are much less 'circumspect' than GMP. Wonder what's gonna be left of Seville tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.