Europa League Final | Rangers lose on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for either of the Old Firm for a whole host of reasons. The behaviour of of many (not all) Celtic and Rangers fans hasn't exactly been endearing when they visited us, particularly Rangers when they did so much damage when they came here. I don't like either. Come on Frankfurt.

Check the videos I've put on the Rangers thread. 98% of the fans are there for a good time and a bevvy in the sun. Nearly all good relations, apart from the brain dead that call themselves hooligans that look for trouble.
Just like in Manchester.

I've still not forgotten how the Rangers fans acted the last time when they trashed Manchester and tried kicking off with me and my mates who were in town so come on Frankfurt.

Frankfurt fans taking liberties. Guys sitting having a beer and hundreds turned up and attacked them. Getting tense over there.

Frankfurt fans taking liberties. Guys sitting having a beer and hundreds turned up and attacked them. Getting tense over there.

Gotta say the frankfurt fans dedication is high, they even wore balaclavas to give it a Ra v UVF feel ;-)

tbf seen the aftermath video with all the blood, bit out of order a mass assault if honest, even if it is rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.