Europa League Final | Rangers lose on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely disgusting by the Frankfurt “fans”.
Attacking Rangers fans at a bar.
I hope to god their was no children around.
There is a video online….hundreds of Frankfurt fans punching people & throwing bottles. - well outnumbered Rangers fans.
Whatever they did in Manchester, these look like innocent fans having a drink and enjoying themselves.
The blood on the floor at the end is stomach-turning.
Goes to show it isnt just the british who are dickheads when it come to football violence
The vast majority of German club fans are great and you can have a laugh and a beer with them. Most of my favourite European away trips have been against German clubs.

However, as an antidote to that the hooligan element at many German clubs seems to be as snide and devoid of Queensbury Rules as what you would expect from certain Italian clubs. Innocent City fans have been on the receiving end of this down the years. Schalke are one of my favourite German clubs but there have been incidents at our 2 most recent games there in 2008 and 2019. At the UEFA Cup game in 2008, there weren't enough buses to ferry City fans back to Gelsenkirchen station afterwards so a small number of fans had to get the tram instead. At one of the stops en route, innocent blues were ambushed by Schalke hooligans and by all accounts it wasn't pretty. There was a lot of talk on here about it at the time.

After the CL game in 2019, one of our fans was indiscriminately attacked by a couple of Schalke fans as he was coming out of the ground with his family and ended up in a coma https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47315415

Absolutely disgusting by the Frankfurt “fans”.
Attacking Rangers fans at a bar.
I hope to god their was no children around.
There is a video online….hundreds of Frankfurt fans punching people & throwing bottles. - well outnumbered Rangers fans.
Whatever they did in Manchester, these look like innocent fans having a drink and enjoying themselves.
The blood on the floor at the end is stomach-turning.
Goes to show it isnt just the british who are dickheads when it come to football violence
Believe me, the majority of Frankfurt Fans is passionate about our club, but we are peaceful and you can have a laugh and a beer with most of us.

There are plenty of videos out there with both Rangers and Frankfurt fans sharing a drink and just enjoying the build up to the final.

As a Frankfurt Fan I want us to be known as proud, passionate, loud and loyal and believe me..the people attacking innocent Rangers, West Ham whatever fans are not what our fanbase is all about.

far from a rangers fan, but thats a horrible way to lose a final. Truly incredible effort to get that far in the first place!

I do think the occasion got to them a bit however, and were incredibly fortunate not to be a man down as well as give away a stonewall pen.

A comment you can only make if you were there.

Of course I was there or I wouldn't have the right to comment. As a unit, we were a disgrace to the club that night. Outsung for 90 mins by Chelsea and most our fans fucked off by the time our lads went up to get their medals.

Fans don't stay after they lose a final, I've been to many, every winning end stays, every losing ends leaves, I've done both, and I don't apologise for not wanting to watch the winning team collect their trophy and celebrate, why would you ?

First time we'd ever got there, I was really proud of the lads. They'd fought tooth and nail to get us through the knockout stages, in Dortmund and Paris in particular, and I felt they deserved an applause.

Found that a hard watch, the way Frankfurt dominated pretty much - and us Hammers even with 10 men created loads of opportunities to get something, i'm sure we would have beat Rangers comfortably.

1652949327903.png

Found that a hard watch, the way Frankfurt dominated pretty much - and us Hammers even with 10 men created loads of opportunities to get something, i'm sure we would have beat Rangers comfortably.

View attachment 43658
To be fair the final was hard to watch unless you supported one of the teams. We have been playing way better than we did in the finals against Barca and you guys.
And it seemed like the occasion got to Rangers and their fans as well.

Can imagine the heat playing a role as well. No idea who thinks it's a good idea to play the final in spring in Spain at a ground with no roof or any sort of shadow when it's 40 degree the whole day.

To be fair the final was hard to watch unless you supported one of the teams. We have been playing way better than we did in the finals against Barca and you guys.
And it seemed like the occasion got to Rangers and their fans as well.

Can imagine the heat playing a role as well. No idea who thinks it's a good idea to play the final in spring in Spain at a ground with no roof or any sort of shadow when it's 40 degree the whole day.

Congrats on your win, was fantastic all the way through

Apparently saved you guys from a Utd victory parade so every cloud eh?
I'd rather a load of plastic southerners take over town tbh.These scummy twats were camping all over town I couldnt buy any booze in my area cus they'd cleaned it out!

People also need to remember that it was past midnight over there by the time the game finished, & many had to make it back to the likes of Malaga, Albufeira and the like. As many were staying outside Seville than it.
There's already stories of goys being let down for taxis or transfers meaing they've actually missed there early morning flight home this morning.
No excuse. Same when we were there, we stayed. It looked fucking terrible, wasn’t a great game but your team put a shift in. To fuck off like that was grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.