Europa League Final- Sevilla vs Liverpool

Is Sevillas right back someone we have been linked with? Looks decent from what I've seen, maybe a bit old by the looks of him for us.

me an all and anyone that has followed us through the years , and who can forget the way we were treated a couple of seasons ago at anfield
I'm not arsed about hostile "welcomes" to stadiums, I actually get a buzz out of the danger element and quite like it when other sets of fans seem to hate us and our players and give us and them a load of boos.

I just can't stand their fucking giddy fans, their thick pundits who can barely string a sentence together, their balloon neck voices, "tra la la la la", I hate red and they couldn't be more red if they tried, I hate Adam Lallana, the way Heysel is airbrushed from history, the way the media goes on about them like they're better than everyone else, their racism, the stupid shit city they come from...not as much as FC United or Stretford United, but I fucking hate them!

Sevilla are playing well .

Sevilla should keep the trophy if they win it for a third time .

That's what happened to Brazil in 1970 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.