Europa League Final

Come on Chelsea. My only reservation is that I hope it isn't Lampard who scores the winner as I just couldn't bear the media wankfest that would follow.

malg said:
Come on Chelsea. My only reservation is that I hope it isn't Lampard who scores the winner as I just couldn't bear the media wankfest that would follow.

He's broken the record now so I doubt they'd be going on about it any more. Then again you're probably right.

Surprised so many of you prefer us to win. I feel so loved. The funny thing is I was confident we'd beat them in last years CL - this year I'm not so confident.

Chelsea will win tonight, of that I have no doubt.

Rafa has done a very good job this season for them and i know he isnt loved but he should get some credit.

blueinsa said:

Rafa has done a very good job this season for them and i know he isnt loved but he should get some credit.

Chelsea fan on Sky earlier was saying its all down the players and not Rafa if they win it. Clueless.

Martin Samuel also saying if Rafa doesn't win then he would have been a failure. What Euro cup final, FA cup Semi Final and qualification for CL a failure? No mention of wengers a failure though.

Hope Chelsea win, ill always support "most" British teams in Europe.
Be prepared for a frustrating match though due to benfica's play acting and diving.
Edit: And for fairness torres and Luiz's antics

hertsblue said:
blueinsa said:

Chelsea fan on Sky earlier was saying its all down the players and not Rafa if they win it. Clueless.

Martin Samuel also saying if Rafa doesn't win then he would have been a failure. What Euro cup final, FA cup Semi Final and qualification for CL a failure? No mention of wengers a failure though.

Hope Chelsea win, ill always support "most" British teams in Europe.
Be prepared for a frustrating match though due to benfica's play acting and diving.
Edit: And for fairness torres and Luiz's antics
But do you really think he was brought in just to finish Top 4? If Abramovich was looking to lose everything they were in this year and nick 4th spot on the second to last game of the season, he would have just kept Di Matteo.

This is a tenure-defining game for Benitez. As Samuel says, lose and he'll have been a complete disappointment.

i know i have mentioned before but that Chelsea team is ridiculous and that's without Hazard, Terry and Ba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.