Dynamo Kyiv v Villarreal

manchestsr united v AC Milan

Slavia Prague v Rangers

Granada v Molde

Olympiakos v Arsenal

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk

Spurs v Dinamo Zargreb

Big Conk magically 'injured'

I'll avoid that game because it will be hyped as two history teams meeting in a classic cup tie. "Classic" meaning boring as fuck and a rag win with a penalty.

Just been told by the no nowt sly sports rag sat across the desk from me that he was getting off so that he can have a few beers and watch nytid v AC Milan, followed by that it should be a Champions League tie. I just replied not really because it's Thursday - totally non-plussed the stupid fucker.

Just been told by the no nowt sly sports rag sat across the desk from me that he was getting off so that he can have a few beers and watch nytid v AC Milan, followed by that it should be a Champions League tie. I just replied not really because it's Thursday - totally non-plussed the stupid fucker.
Could have been a champions league tie if Milan had actually qualified in the last decade tbf.

First thing they said on the match preview on the radio was "Milan have got massive injury problems"

That's me giving it a miss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.