Europa League Games 13/20/ April

I'll bet that was a good trip! I remember the atmosphere seemed brilliant on the TV.
Yeah it was amazing, the early goal for Ireland set it up nicely inside the stadium with all the French going bonkers at their team and the Irish doing everything to drown them out, got to all 4 games in the end but that one was worth the trip alone.

Classic Michael Owen. "United are not reliant on 1 player". Fucking idiot

These long weekends always screw with my head. Keep thinking it's Friday. But no..

Classic Michael Owen. "United are not reliant on 1 player". Fucking idiot
He's right tbf, they've got a whole squad full of players capable of taking chunks out of the oppositions best player or hitting long aimless balls towards the box. Actually, I'm not sure Fellaini is capable of the latter, but since he's generally on elbows duty in said box...

Are we ready to see some beautiful football ? the like of which we could only aspire to
Nah, I've got dog poop bags that need folding. They start to make the cupboard look really untidy after a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.