Europa League Games 15th April

In its importance I’d place the Europa League slightly above the Charity Shield and considerably below the League Cup. Much ado about nothing.
Not this season obviously as we've got a great chance of winning the CL but i'd rather win the Europa League than just whimper out in the quarter finals of the CL

Not this season obviously as we've got a great chance of winning the CL but i'd rather win the Europa League than just whimper out in the quarter finals of the CL
The Europa League has always struck me like the League Cup. Not overly fussed about the thing until you get into the latter stages, at which point you may as well try and win it.

Shouldn’t this cup be renamed... Back door to the CL cup.. Let’s face it, that’s all it is these days ... The winners going straight into pot 1 is a disgrace too, they should be straight into pot 4..
The reason the winners get pot 1 is because it is likely to be a history club. Simply uefa are looking after the corrupt ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.