Europa League Games 15th April

Arsenal have more chance of beating the rags than Slavia Prague have, so Arsenal progressing is ok

I get that, I admit I didn't really watch their game vs Leicester but they can't have been this bad vs them surely?

Maybe the off-field stuff has affected them?

They were Leicester's match in the game. They're not great at all but they usually do ok except against the better teams in the CL. Playing worse than usual today though. 16 points ahead in the league table, so it kind of shows the level of competition. My team are in 10th and 35 points behind so you can imagine the quality of football I get to see!

How is Herrera playing for granada this year? Talks of him coming back to replace fernandinho
Not bad.

Just seen this on the BBC page which sums it up...

20:22

Post update​

Man Utd 1-0 Granada (agg 3-0)
Yangel Herrera ghosts in behind the United defence to head wide from a cross. He's been a one-man team tonight.

Emile Smith-Rowe is good, next year he could join the Mason Mount, Grealish, Maddison debate about the second best English playmaker.
Him and Saka are good/very good, just don't think the Arsenal circus will do them any favours.

Him and Saka are good/very good, just don't think the Arsenal circus will do them any favours.
Arteta needs to cut Luiz, Xhaka, Aubameyang and the like and refresh the team. Smith-Rowe, Saka, Gabriel, Martinelli, Saliba and those are the players he should build around. Arsenal are tied to huge contract for some absolute shite.

It's mad that United fans are happy with Solskjaer, long may it continue. They've spent £1bn since Fergie left and still have players that lack a lot of the fundamentals.

How can you still be a reactive side when you've spent £1bn? React to going a goal down, react to the other teams style of play (counter-attacking), it's pathetic.

I'm glad Arsenal are going through to be honest. There's far more chance of them stopping United from winning this thing. Ajax/Roma or Villarreal could prove tricky opponents too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.