Europa League Games 8th April

Not even a semi final for the last 29 of them either!

No disrespect but I used to watch clubs like Swansea winning the league cup and think why the fuck couldn't we fluke one, just one trophy?

A good season for is was singing going up going up going up as we won promotion and most of the time we had to go through agonies to achieve that feeble success!

No disrespect but I used to watch clubs like Swansea winning the league cup and think why the fuck couldn't we fluke one, just one trophy?

A good season for is was singing going up going up going up as we won promotion and most of the time we had to go through agonies to achieve that feeble success!
Paul, I get the sentiment, but by the time Swansea won the league cup in 2013, we’d won the FA cup and were reigning Champions.

Paul, I get the sentiment, but by the time Swansea won the league cup in 2013, we’d won the FA cup and were reigning Champions.

Bloody hell so they did I thought it was much earlier, but you get my sentiment lol. Okay Blackburn, Luton, Middlesbrough, Norwich and bloody Oxford, while we didn't have a sniff, although we were robbed in the semi final in 1981 against Liverpool.( No surprise there then.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.