Europa League Games 8th April

Looking forward to BT commentators constantly referring to comparative player transfer fees thru the 90 mins
of the rags game tonight

The competition all the mediocre players want to play in.

No way on this earth can i listen to BT commentary tonight, wanking over the Rags and keeping their masses happy as Noddy's 11 play a load of goat herders in the "admission cup"

ParticiPANTS admit they're not good enough for the Champions League knockout stages

United should walk this competition to be honest, it's a lot weaker than I remember it.

This is their level in Europe these days though: 4 of their last 6 European campaigns have been in the Europa League and 1 of those years they weren't even in Europe.

All that said they've a shocking record vs Spanish sides, so hopefully it happens again.

Granada play Man United tonight in the Europa league , if you have never heard of them before they are very much Manchester’s 2nd team who reside below a huge sky blue shadow just outside the city limits. They draw their support from not only the local areas underclass but the whole country’s lowlifes as well.

United should walk this competition to be honest, it's a lot weaker than I remember it.

This is their level in Europe these days though: 4 of their last 6 European campaigns have been in the Europa League and 1 of those years they weren't even in Europe.

That said they've a shocking record vs Spanish sides, so hopefully it happens again.
United will walk this & they'll celebrate as if it's the World Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.