Europa League Matches - QF Draw (page 4)

Might as well turn this into the draw thread as well.

Draw made tomorrow (Friday 15th March) at 12pm (GMT) after the Champions League draw.

Might seem slightly irrelevant to us and I know the league is in our hands but Chelsea play Liverpool right in the middle of the Champions League and Europa League quarter finals. So an easy draw for them would be ideal, ideally at home in the first leg so they can put them out of sight and focus on their league game. Plus hopefully Liverpool get a tough draw where they're worn out.

Slavia Prague looking the best bet, although they did knock out Sevilla tonight.

Chelsea
Arsenal
Napoli
Valencia
Benfica
Eintracht Frankfurt
Villarreal
Slavia Prague

Last edited:
Might as well turn this into the draw thread as well.

Draw made tomorrow (Friday 15th March) at 12pm (GMT) after the Champions League draw.

Might seem slightly irrelevant to us and I know the league is in our hands but Chelsea play Liverpool right in the middle of the Champions League and Europa League quarter finals. So an easy draw for them would be ideal, ideally at home in the first leg so they can put them out of sight and focus on their league game. Plus hopefully Liverpool get a tough draw where they're worn out.

Slavia Prague looking the best bet, although they did knock out Sevilla tonight.

Chelsea
Arsenal
Napoli
Sevilla
Benfica
Eintracht Frankfurt
Villarreal
Slavia Prague
Seville and Slavia Prague?

Chelsea get Slavia Prague, good draw, only downside is they're away first.

2nd leg home is perfect.
They go to Anfield 3 days later.

Arsenal switch to away at Napoli in the 2n leg, for home/away reason.

EDIT:
Sorry, I got it wrong! Indeed it is:

11 April Slavia - Chelsea
14 April dippers - Chelsea
18 April Chelsea - Slavia

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.