Europa League Quarters 10/11 August

My love of the game has slowly dwindled into absolutely despising it. Win or lose the CL. I'm done. The full details will emerge one day of how absolutely fucking bent this sport is. I certainly wont be hanging around ploughing anymore time, money or effort into it. Tried to get excited after the restart and it just hasn't happened. If I'm honest I couldnt care less if we beat Lyon. We'll get shafted somewhere along the line. These red cunts and those Scouse cunts will have free reign to do whatever they want next year. I ain't watching it.

Yes.

Whether you think it's a foul or not, if the ball hits another player's arm and play goes on for a few seconds before a foul occurs then I'd say that's very different.

Also ref calls the foul, the game is dead then. If he falls and touches the ball with his hand it's irrelevant from that point.

(Wasn't a foul on Martial either way)
I appreciate the clarification. Thank you.

My love of the game has slowly dwindled into absolutely despising it. Win or lose the CL. I'm done. The full details will emerge one day of how absolutely fucking bent this sport is. I certainly wont be hanging around ploughing anymore time, money or effort into it. Tried to get excited after the restart and it just hasn't happened. If I'm honest I couldnt care less if we beat Lyon. We'll get shafted somewhere along the line. These red cunts and those Scouse cunts will have free reign to do whatever they want next year. I ain't watching it.

VAR and the way it is being used has killed the game. Perfect for fixing matches. The naivety of those that think United have no chance next season of winning the league. I’d put money on a Liverpool/United 1/2 just not sure what order.

EL being much bigger than our league cup win. He's a cnut and best ignored

The Europa League is such a prestigious cup to win, so much so that we are deemed too good to enter it..!

No disrespect to the teams that are in it but it's basically for the waifs, strays, chicken farmers and goat hearders who are situated in the backwaters of Europe, (not forgetting the rags of course), to fcuk about in to make themselves feel important..

Won tonight with the help of their 21st penalty of the season I see..

God bless David Gill..

No money to spend, decaying stadium, clueless manager, brilliant owners, deluded fans...

Fcuk me, they're back..!

Don’t give up, mate. Whilst the rest are playing to different rules, and we often draw the short straw, you will notice that City are going against the grain and are trying to do it the right way.

Enjoy the wins, they are all deserved, and question those that are realised by external elements, but never question your current enjoyment of City as we are, it would be difficult to get things ever better.

Slowly dwindled since when? You mean just since March, or before that. If the latter, it does make me wonder how on earth did you manage it from 1985 to 2012, cos we certainly had more than our fair share of shaftings in those years!
In the last 8 years, I don’t think we’ve done too badly tbh.

Slowly dwindled since when? You mean just since March, or before that. If the latter, it does make me wonder how on earth did you manage it from 1985 to 2012, cos we certainly had more than our fair share of shaftings in those years!
In the last 8 years, I don’t think we’ve done too badly tbh.

I think he/she is referring to VAR and how its perfect for manipulating the outcome of games.

2nd rate competition
i laugh my balls off when the BT-sports guy said in the commentary maybe utd will not give it 100% now they are in the champions league already hahaha fuck me he was spot on 100 odd minutes to get a helping hand by the uefa officials and give them another pen

and to think if they win it (europa league) they go into pot one of the seedings for champions league
talk about getting in the back door they will also take the cake and biscuits ? champions league is fucked and is it worth winning or fighting for anymore ?? you can finish 4th 25 points behind the title winners and even finish 7th or 8th in the league and win a mickey mouse 2nd rate european trophy and still get the same prize as the title winners

2nd rate competition
i laugh my balls off when the BT-sports guy said in the commentary maybe utd will not give it 100% now they are in the champions league already hahaha fuck me he was spot on 100 odd minutes to get a helping hand by the uefa officials and give them another pen

and to think if they win it (europa league) they go into pot one of the seedings for champions league
talk about getting in the back door they will also take the cake and biscuits ? champions league is fucked and is it worth winning or fighting for anymore ?? you can finish 4th 25 points behind the title winners and even finish 7th or 8th in the league and win a mickey mouse 2nd rate european trophy and still get the same prize as the title winners
if ever a competition was misnamed it is the CHAMPIONS League. What utter bollocks to call it that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.