Europa League Quarters 10/11 August

all the moaning we are doing about utd and last night soft pen ? we need to remember one thing this is europa league

uefa set up a new competition (europa league) for middle of the road clubs to have a taste of european football
its aim was for the smaller teams to learn and mix with other smaller clubs in europe

am sat laughing my balls off, seeing the so called mighty man united the so called biggest club in the world struggling in this 2nd rate competition, a utd team made up of over £500 million worth of players facing a team that was built on next to nothing ?

so the weather is nice today in manchester am out and about with my city top on, and if any utd fans wants a chat about last night, am saying did not watch the game last i was watching gardening world on bbc 2, its better than a 2nd rate football match for middle of the road clubs

This may have been covered elsewhere but why has Fernandes played for two different clubs in the same cup competition (Sporting and United), do the UEFA laws allow this or is there special dispensation for red shirted teams?

This may have been covered elsewhere but why has Fernandes played for two different clubs in the same cup competition (Sporting and United), do the UEFA laws allow this or is there special dispensation for red shirted teams?

you're allowed now. They changed it because the likes of Real kept buying players in January they then couldn't use in the knockouts. Think you're only allowed 1 per club.

Tuesday

Shakhtar Donetsk v FC Basel

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Sevilla

Games on BT

with the pens the rags are getting i am not sure it matters who gets through ,although I want wolves to win so their punishment kicks in

all the moaning we are doing about utd and last night soft pen ? we need to remember one thing this is europa league

uefa set up a new competition (europa league) for middle of the road clubs to have a taste of european football
its aim was for the smaller teams to learn and mix with other smaller clubs in europe

am sat laughing my balls off, seeing the so called mighty man united the so called biggest club in the world struggling in this 2nd rate competition, a utd team made up of over £500 million worth of players facing a team that was built on next to nothing ?

so the weather is nice today in manchester am out and about with my city top on, and if any utd fans wants a chat about last night, am saying did not watch the game last i was watching gardening world on bbc 2, its better than a 2nd rate football match for middle of the road clubs
According to my rag mates it was/they were indeed utter shite.

According to my rag mates it was/they were indeed utter shite.

united are middle of the road still after spending a shit load of money on getting 3rd and that was only because of the help with soft pen given by the officials, and now its europa league officials helping then beat a poor team with a goal keeper having a polish jan tomaszewski game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.