europa league semi 2nd legs

UEFA will be livid with all the officials. How could they possibly let 4 English PL teams get to the finals.
I bet they’re raging.
Fück then
CÜNTS.
I'm pissed we are not in this party. How can there be an English European party and the best English Club isn't there to participate :(

I'm really sad about this. And we had the easy route too. Pep and the boys need to see this as a great missed opportunity. :(

Fantastic achievement by the English premier league. I think the balance of power in European football had definitely shifted. Especially when you consider that the top side in the prem isnt even there. Brilliant stuff

I'm pissed we are not in this party. How can there be an English European party and the best English Club isn't there to participate :(

I'm really sad about this. And we had the easy route too. Pep and the boys need to see this as a great missed opportunity. :(
It actually makes our achievements look a lot better.

4 English teams in European Finals and we're potentially going to beat them to every domestic trophy available.

It's nice to give the also rans a chance to win something .We'll make do with the treble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.