Europa league tonight games

Spurs team, I reckon at least 6 of them will start against us.

Lloris; Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Naughton; Lennon, Huddlestone, Carroll, Bale; Adebayor, Defoe

And Cavani is great but would be frustrated in a system like ours is as the moment, though would probably have a better conversion rate than all but off-the-bench Dzeko.

City Raider said:
surprised by spurs team, happy days now just a bale injury please

AVB always respects the Europa League, he's fielded strong teams in all their games.

Spurs bossing this game and finally score after 20 minutes. Bale has taken the piss out of their right-back.

LoveCity said:
City Raider said:
surprised by spurs team, happy days now just a bale injury please

AVB always respects the Europa League, he's fielded strong teams in all their games.

Spurs bossing this game and finally score after 20 minutes. Bale has taken the piss out of their right-back.

Been trying to watch this game but that song that there supporters sing to the tune of "when the saints" absolutely drives me mad!! Anyone else hate this? It's the worst chant I've ever heard from a team!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.