Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Liverpool. Hahaha! Looks like it could be the last 'magical European night at Anfield' for a while.

Don't be daft!

The red dippers are going to be in the Champions' League next season. They're going to to finish second, don't you know!

The grand wizard scores. Tyldesley and Townsend in full power wank mode. And what the fuck is it with the mickey fans? I've never seen a set of fans appeal for everything as much as them. No; not even our quiet neighbours.

Good goal by freddy mercurys bowel movement.
Fantastic bit of skill by pepe reina. Thought I was watching jens lehman for a minute. Back to the chelsea game.

Love how you can actually see Suraez thinking wtf am I doing playing for this club. He will be gone in summer and I doubt they'll be able to attract another player of his quality for a long time.

LedleyKing said:
lloydie said:
Sparkys-Army said:
I'm glad spurs got that goal.

I'm not.

They'll be gloating like fuck.
Impossible to gloat after that performance. We were shit for the entire match. No urgency, no consistency in the passing game. Very poor all around. A moment of brilliance won the tie, but I must say that the matchup against Inter is an exciting prospect.

Perhaps not on that showing but just you wait till THFC produces the quantum mechanical formulae to show us that whilst it is impossible to gauge both momentum and current position at the same time, he will prove unequivocally that spurs superposition is in fact 2 places higher than god.

Just you wait, he will and you know he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.