Euston Graves

Ok but what are they researching , these bodies are old but not that old? A couple of hundred years. Surely they cant be that scientifically important?
They will provide more detailed information on diet and diseases in that period - most will have died before death and cause of death were required to be registered centrally (from 1837).

There are many mass graves in Southern Cemetery, from demolished churches, asylums and work houses.

This is about 4200 bodies being exhumed from St Augustines Church, Granby Row.
And where the bodies were reinterred In southern cemetery, including a few of the headstones from St Augustines

If I went and bought a sausage roll from Greggs someone would be offended. There are folk who scour the news daily for some outrage of which they could be mightily offended.

I’m outraged you went to Greggs, when you probably have a small Baker in your area and your callous disdain for local businesses, will probably lead to them closing down,him getting depressed and spending all his savings on drugs and call girls before murdering his whole family and turning the gun on himself.

People like you make me sick.

There are many mass graves in Southern Cemetery, from demolished churches, asylums and work houses.

This is about 4200 bodies being exhumed from St Augustines Church, Granby Row.
And where the bodies were reinterred In southern cemetery, including a few of the headstones from St Augustines

Has everybody forgot Poltergeist? Hell mend them when their telly starts stealing their kids into the spirit world.

Something needs to be done.

I’m outraged you went to Greggs, when you probably have a small Baker in your area and your callous disdain for local businesses, will probably lead to them closing down,him getting depressed and spending all his savings on drugs and call girls before murdering his whole family and turning the gun on himself.

People like you make me sick.

To be fair, it's a hell of a night out.

During the construction of Crossrail they also uncovered various sites with plague graves around Farringdon.
You can pretty certain that once you start digging in any major city something will be uncovered. Pretty sure that this will have been factored into the overall project cost.
That said the cost of HS2 is downright outrageous for the limited benefit gained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.