Euston Graves

I’m outraged you went to Greggs, when you probably have a small Baker in your area and your callous disdain for local businesses, will probably lead to them closing down,him getting depressed and spending all his savings on drugs and call girls before murdering his whole family and turning the gun on himself.

People like you make me sick.

I only said 'if', Mp! If I went to Greggs! I'm a great one for local businesses!

I only said 'if', Mp! If I went to Greggs! I'm a great one for local businesses!

So if, yes if, gets you off the hook of shame, you threw yourself upon with every character you typed?

I don’t think so kiddo.
Not tonight. Not from the old MP.

If, is a cop out. “If I didn’t call that **** a ****, that old dear wouldn’t have been downed by that flying chair meant for me down the Dog and Bowl.”

If, is the teacher who said “Magic if you don’t change you attitufe, if you ever account for anything in your life, I will be surprised. You need to learn not to argue with everything. People don’t like that. P7.

Young MP looked him straight in the eye and said “don’t bet on it” my mums favourite saying. I got three of the belt for that.

If, hides an abdication of responsibility. You’re still a ****. :)

Don't the archaeologists dig before they build on most sites in and around London? I can't say I have a strong opinion on this but I am more interested in history than worrying about a plot of land used to store people long dead, so I say dig get what you can information wise and use the ground for what's needed.
However that might not be the HS2 which might just be a complete waste of money.

same in places like York. Met a builder there once who said if they are building a house extension or something similarly insignificant and they find Roman or Viking remains the tendency is to just rebury it and carry on. Too much hassle and delay reporting stuff........ not sure how ethical that would be but given its likely Barratt's or Bellway Homes or the like did the same when building the whole estate I could see his point. Though now Time Team has finished who will come round and dig test pits in your garden to find Norman pottery thats what I want to know................. " 'ere Tony.... come and 'ave a look at this"

So if, yes if, gets you off the hook of shame, you threw yourself upon with every character you typed?

I don’t think so kiddo.
Not tonight. Not from the old MP.

If, is a cop out. “If I didn’t call that **** a ****, that old dear wouldn’t have been downed by that flying chair meant for me down the Dog and Bowl.”

If, is the teacher who said “Magic if you don’t change you attitufe, if you ever account for anything in your life, I will be surprised. You need to learn not to argue with everything. People don’t like that. P7.

Young MP looked him straight in the eye and said “don’t bet on it” my mums favourite saying. I got three of the belt for that.

If, hides an abdication of responsibility. You’re still a ****. :)

I'm Pres, Treas and Hon Sec of the FOCs in 323! No argument about status from me, MP, but I still said 'if'!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.