Euthanasia or re-homing?

sir baconface

If you were a retired greyhound or race-horse, would it be better to be euthanised or thrown to the tender mercies of people who might give you a good home, or race you to the death or boil you alive? Because their welfare is worth fcuk all, isn’t it?

Thank fook the National's only once a year. I hope your all off to the Angling thread next because #fishfeelpain.

If you were a retired greyhound or race-horse, would it be better to be euthanised or thrown to the tender mercies of people who might give you a good home, or race you to the death or boil you alive? Because their welfare is worth fcuk all, isn’t it?
My father rehomed a greyhound years ago.they are lovely animals and used to spend every winter's night stretched out on the rug in front of the open fire.the dog that is

I'm surprised you don't see more greyhounds. I think they're the second most common dogs in shelters after staffies. I'd definitely get one if I could look after it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.