Eva Carneiro(ex Chelsea Doctor)

It's an old article. And why can't she simply change her mind. Eva? Please? ...

Ok, that might sound a bit too desperate.
You also have to take into account that she sued her previous employer; (rightly so in my mind though) as a business man would you hire someone who time their previous employer to court?

Don't get me wrong; I'd love to see her at city as she's got a great record and is very easy on the eye ;)

You also have to take into account that she sued her previous employer; (rightly so in my mind though) as a business man would you hire someone who time their previous employer to court?

Don't get me wrong; I'd love to see her at city as she's got a great record and is very easy on the eye ;)

In the usual world of business? Probably not.
In the business world of football with Chelsea being her former employer and the other former employee soon being the next manager at the scum? Hell yes!!

Again, we only want her because of her fantastic pair of records. Obviously.

In the usual world of business? Probably not.
In the business world of football with Chelsea being her former employer and the other former employee soon being the next manager at the scum? Hell yes!!

Exactly how I was going to respond. Ordinarily no, however, with the knowledge of what was said and done to give rise to the complaint, I wouldn't discount employing her at the club.

It would be good PR employing a woman as club doctor, further evidence that City Football Group is diverse and appoints on merit regardless of race, sex etc.
And it would piss PEG off enormously. :-)

As a woman I feel that I should speak about about the objectification of Eva on this thread but the truth is that I'd love to look like her!

Also to the poster who suggested that her barrister might take a different view now that PEG is at the swamp, I wouldn't count on it. In my experience most barristers will say whatever you want as long as you're good for their fees.

Exactly how I was going to respond. Ordinarily no, however, with the knowledge of what was said and done to give rise to the complaint, I wouldn't discount employing her at the club.

It would be good PR employing a woman as club doctor, further evidence that City Football Group is diverse and appoints on merit regardless of race, sex etc.
And it would piss PEG off enormously. :-)

As a woman I feel that I should speak about about the objectification of Eva on this thread but the truth is that I'd love to look like her!

Also to the poster who suggested that her barrister might take a different view now that PEG is at the swamp, I wouldn't count on it. In my experience most barristers will say whatever you want as long as you're good for their fees.

I know a barrister who will do whatever you say for 6 pints, a chinese and a reach around...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.