Eva Carneiro(ex Chelsea Doctor)

nintchdbpict000242524148.jpg

looks smarmy git.. like job done lads !

Last edited:
It's all about perspective. If she posts pics of herself in swimwear on holiday, people are interested. If our club physio did the same, I'm sure no fucker would be interested. (that's if you can get him out of the pub or bookies. He certainly isn't avidly reading up on how to sort out muscle injuries)

You mean "some blokes are interested".

Now Jose has backed down,does this mean he accepts that he is a lying misogynist.How proud the scrum must be to have such a person as their manager.Sir Bobby must be delighted

Yes, I meant some people. If you asked football fans to name a famous club physio, most would say her. She has a high profile.

Now Jose has backed down,does this mean he accepts that he is a lying misogynist.How proud the scrum must be to have such a person as their manager.Sir Bobby must be delighted

Seeing as they had Martin Edwards peeping under the doors in women's toilets, I doubt they're overly concerned by Maureen's shenanighans

Yes, I meant some people. If you asked football fans to name a famous club physio, most would say her. She has a high profile.

I apologise if I misinterpreted the intent of your comment. In the context of this forum (either earlier in this thread or in the Chelsea thread) where there was a reference to "suggestive pics" followed by a "where are they" question, and the fact you specifically referred to 'swimwear pics", it was not a totally off the wall interpretation to make.

That's total bollocks theorising if you ask me.

Nothing to do with United.
That's total bollocks theorising if you ask me.

Nothing to do with United.

Well Having spent the last 5 years reading people on here theorising I thought I'd throw a theory out there too, it might be bollocks or it might not be I don't know, but it's always good to throw any sort of shit the rags way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.