Evacuees

Eric Wirral

Apparently thats what Adult T1 North standers feel like!!!!

Driving home last night, obviously dissapointed but putting our season in perspective.
Highest finish in my 30 years watching City.
Fantastic season for Tevez, De Jong.
Quality results v Chelsea Arsenal etc.
Our Owners seem to be doing everything right.
Moving in the right direction etc etc.

Every caller on GMR whinging about having to move seats and feeling like Evacuees.

GET A GRIP!

Family standers whos kids reach 16 have had to move to other parts of the ground for years. Its called creating a safe environment for our junior supporters who are the future of our club.

Embarrased listening to you all last night, no mention of what a good game it was, how far we've come, roll on next season etc etc.

From an outsider listening in it would have sounded like our owners are trying to shaft us all and line their own pockets, when nothing is further from the truth.

P.S Posh bloke from Cheadle, you were the worst!!

I dont completly agree with you but the geezer from Cheadle had me in stiches! He sounded like a BBC man from the 40's! Not your usual accent/voice at the game!

Eric Wirral said:
Apparently thats what Adult T1 North standers feel like!!!!

Driving home last night, obviously dissapointed but putting our season in perspective.
Highest finish in my 30 years watching City.
Fantastic season for Tevez, De Jong.
Quality results v Chelsea Arsenal etc.
Our Owners seem to be doing everything right.
Moving in the right direction etc etc.

Every caller on GMR whinging about having to move seats and feeling like Evacuees.

GET A GRIP!

Family standers whos kids reach 16 have had to move to other parts of the ground for years. Its called creating a safe environment for our junior supporters who are the future of our club.

Embarrased listening to you all last night, no mention of what a good game it was, how far we've come, roll on next season etc etc.

From an outsider listening in it would have sounded like our owners are trying to shaft us all and line their own pockets, when nothing is further from the truth.

P.S Posh bloke from Cheadle, you were the worst!!

We've got posh fans? Must be a prawn sarnie-eating southern softie. Cheadle is south, innit?

Ian Cheeseman summed it up when he said that even after a night of football emotion, he could hardly believe that all the supporters calling the station were more concerned about the way they were being treated by the club, or had an opinion on it.
I was in total agreement with the posh bloke. However, I understand why the club are doing it, but the way they've gone about it is outrageous.The Irish guys that were interviewed were the real idiots.

I can't remember the last time I felt less bothered about a football match, purely because of what's happening to the area that I sit in at the end of next season and the way I feel I'm being treated

Ian Cheeseman & Nigel whatsisname were obviously astounded at the way nearly every caller brought up that flaming Norht Stand moan again. The three Irish guys should save their money if they think that Mancini is a "joke and a clown"!! Couldn't believe what they said. The posh bloke from Cheadle had me so annoyed but, as someone else said, he sounded just like Stuart Hall (the real Stuart Hall from the earlier days not the OTT Stuart Hall we have these days).

But the one who really got me steaming mad was that blooming Sara whatever her name is, the interviewer, she was positively gloating that we had lost and kept trying to encourage people to talk negatively.

OK we lost, it's a football match, there was nothing to be ashamed of in the way we lost. Well done the lads and well done the crowd. I had to listen to the second half on the radio and the crowd were in great voice. Thank you each and everyone of you for being in such good voice.

Thank you the Manchester City team for a brilliant season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.