Evening with Ricky Hatton

Essex blue

just got my ticket for this Friday.

Ricky Hatton is doing a after dinner talk this Friday in Essex

Really looking forward to this as he has long been a boxer I admired and being a life long blue makes it even sweeter.

What the chances of him signing my city shirt?

There’s a high chance. Remember seeing him coming out of old Trafford one derby and got his autograph. Seemed like a great guy.

I saw him do an after dinner speech over 10 years ago. My missus was about to have our first kid. I took a city shirt and he happily signed it to me, the missus and the baby and dated it 18/8/06. My son was born on the 20th. It's framed and been on a wall in the house ever since

Very good. Probably even better these days as back then he was bit of a novice on the after dinner circuit

I just remember looking at his hands when he was signing the shirt... they were bloody enormous !!
Sat on the next table to him before the FA Cup Final in 2011. Never noticed his hands! Wish I'd paid more attention now!

Remember staying at the Hilton Watford before the Sunderland league cup final and my lad runnning into him and putting him on is arse in the hotel,top bloke he is had pics took with him and got us a few drinks at the bar aswell

Remember staying at the Hilton Watford before the Sunderland league cup final and my lad runnning into him and putting him on is arse in the hotel,top bloke he is had pics took with him and got us a few drinks at the bar aswell

I was in the Wetherspoons in Watford that night and Ricky and his mates were in. He was absolutely shitfaced. The locals were buzzing and he was getting hassled non stop for photos and autographs. Didn't see him refuse one single person. Top bloke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.