Ever been mistaken for a famous person?

On the train to Wembley in 1970 for the League Cup final against WBA I was asked if I was Brian Kidd

Jaap stam Quite a few times !

Kinnell !!!

Jaap-Stam-679380.jpg

On a long weekend holiday with my mates ( a group of four fifty odd year old blokes) in Murcia a few weeks ago, and one of the lads gets up from his sun lounger and meanders to the beach bar for a coffee. This mate is Peruvian, so very Latin skinned and he has silver hair
When he's gone a bloke off a sun lounger in front turns to me and asks "Is that Fabrizio Ravanelli?"

Davey boy smith,the British bulldog wrestler ,I even got accused of faking my own death

Someone came up to me outside Lewis's in town in the mid 80s thinking I was Norman fucking Whiteside. I wasn't even pissed!

I then apparently became a ringer for John Leslie... Not in that sense, obviously!

Although if Abi Titmus had mistaken me for him I wouldn't have complained... It even looked like it was me in that video!

I then went through a Frank Burnside phase before "looking like the guy from Lost"... John Locke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.