Ever been ripped off?

Had similar about 4 years ago as I thought I’d booked a swanky apartment near spinning fields on holiday rentals for Christmas - didn’t exist - wouldn’t of minded except it was freezing and needed to drag the family to some other digs in Fallowfield for a week, was actually nice to be back in that neck of the woods again. Oh and we lost to Chelsea 3-1 with some of the worst refereeing I’ve ever witnessed - I do packaged tours if anyone’s interested

well that’s a great endorsement!

i was ripped off from a member on here @acquiesce from Chicago. Sent him over £500 for some City shirts and he didn't send me anything. Completely blocked me on all the socials. no explanation. Absolute scum of the earth. A mate of mine saw him post on facebook about being nice in these times. Be nice if he sent me back my money which i desperately need. Before anyone asks, he was a respected member of the man city match worn shirt community, no idea why he went rouge. Still have no answer from him. i have all the evidence to back it up, too.

I used Rightio plumbers (should have known with the name).

They’re a large company and I thought because they were large and had a dedicated call centre, they’d be over priced but it wouldn’t border on criminal.

Anyway I spent a fortune on everything, the shower is still loose and I caught up with a mate who’s a plumber, who was on holiday when I needed the work so I couldn’t use him and he said I’ve paid at least double the price it should have been, maybe 3x.

The plumber that came out was self employed for them and a miserable sod. He forgot something and told me not to ring the contact centre, as they’ll charge me £200 for another call out and to just wait for him to call round between 6pm-7pm either the next day or day after. I asked for his number and he said don’t worry he’ll be there.

Me and the Mrs made sure we were in at that time for the next week and nothing.

In the end I called the contact centre and told them to call him and said I’m not giving you another penny considering it’s not our fault.

In the end he came round but I was out, the Mrs said he didn’t utter two words to her.

They’re absolute fucking cowboys who have posted fake reviews on Google to get idiots like me to use them.

Avoid like the plague!

Bought a smart leather bomber jacket when I first started working at the side of the road from a nice Italian ‘designer’ salesman who had a few left from a show apparently .
£40 which was half my weekly wage at the time, but when there’s a bargain to be had, I’m the fuckin man!
Couldn’t wait to get home and show my mam how sensible I was going to be with money.
She just smelt it and started laughing !
Sounds very similar to the M6 salesman. Who would go up n down the M6 and stop at the service stations. Call you over and claim he had some left overs from an Armani conference however had to get rid of samples due to bag allowance

Couple of cnuts off here let me down when promising to buy match tkts, regular posters too , you know who you are, cnuts.

Ive only had a good experience loaning out my season ticket or picking up gig tickets on here.

Seems there’s a minority of wankers.

Bought a car privately off some lad in Leeds off autotrader. Paid £5k cash. Turned out to be a ringer. Car was seized

Luckily I had done HPI checks which hadn’t shown anything and about 3 or 4 months later they paid me £5.5k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.