Ever had one of those days where you have a tooth randomly fall out of your head?

I have had hereditary gum disease for 20 years and it pisses me off given the care I have given my teeth. I'm now fifty and will need implants in the next couple of years.

I have had hereditary gum disease for 20 years and it pisses me off given the care I have given my teeth. I'm now fifty and will need implants in the next couple of years.

my brothers Mrs is from Poland and implants are a fraction of the cost over there and facility's are far better than the UK,the same goes for Turkey and you can have a weeks holiday while getting the treatment and save a fortune,,worth looking at if you need more than one

Go to Goa. Great holiday and implants fitted in a week. Dirt cheap too.

How does that work in terms of appointments mate?. The implant clinic has said I would need 5 visits with 6 to 9 months healing (depending on whether bone grafts are needed). Before extraction they need to make a denture

my brothers Mrs is from Poland and implants are a fraction of the cost over there and facility's are far better than the UK,the same goes for Turkey and you can have a weeks holiday while getting the treatment and save a fortune,,worth looking at if you need more than one

I live in Bucharest now so yes, and I need a lot more than one! A full set probably over the next five years or so. May just have it done and be damned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.