Ever used hospitality?

mtinadids

Phoned up and booked Mancunian suite for Hamburg game because of the ticket farce. However just noticed that they havent taken any money from my bank account? Anyone know if this is normal (was thinking payment may not be until the day). Just concerned as dont want to end up without a ticket and the club denying any knowledge of my booking!
Erm also whats "smart casual? as there seems to be a irritating dress code?!

mtinadids said:
Phoned up and booked Mancunian suite for Hamburg game because of the ticket farce. However just noticed that they havent taken any money from my bank account? Anyone know if this is normal (was thinking payment may not be until the day). Just concerned as dont want to end up without a ticket and the club denying any knowledge of my booking!
Erm also whats "smart casual? as there seems to be a irritating dress code?!
they will take it off your card soon enough, they will send you out a match day pack inc a parking pass.
a lot people do wear city shirts in there but i usually wear a jacket at least.

Mothball said:
How much was the Mancunian Suite and what does it involve ?

£75per person. Normally a bit more i believe.
Includes 3 course meal and a few other things which i cant recall. Nothing too exciting really. Free programme i imagine.

No trainers, no baseball caps, basically don't dress like a chav.

I've worn jeans with brown shoes and a smart jacket, that's the kind of stuff really. No need for Lounge suits at all.

Haven't been in Mancunian, but if it's like citizens it'll be a three course meal, option to buy booze, padded seats on halfway line, programme, parking etc.

I wore jeans, shoes and a rather fetching Fred Perry sweater.

As a numpty season ticket holder who didn't bother trying to get his seat until this morning (I must of had my head up my arse the last few days)

I've now booked two seats int he mancunian, 4 course meal, programme, betting, padded seats (oohh, should be a cell) £75 plus VAT each.

Drink is available in all the hospitality packages. In each section they usually have one or two of the old players doing a bit before the match. Tommy booth, peter barnes etc. Dress code is casual , no need for a suit s anything over the top.

manchester blue said:
No trainers, no baseball caps, basically don't dress like a chav.

I've worn jeans with brown shoes and a smart jacket, that's the kind of stuff really. No need for Lounge suits at all.
TRAMP !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.