Ever won anything?

I'm a regular competition winner.
Won 2 series of a family music quiz in the 70's on R Manchester, a Burger King sponsored works quiz tournament, a MUEN trip for 2 to the Arc, 2 Business Class tickets to Vancouver and a trip to Abu Dhabi for 2.
Also had 3 x £1000 plus wins betting on the geegees and NFL.

Yes I've been a jammy get.

I also got 4 numbers on the lottery and went to buy a Chinese takeaway with the spoils. Left the restaurant to go into newsagents to cash the ticket only to find I had lost the ****. Much hilarity again from my nearest and dearest. Cunts

Woke up the morning of the 1st day of Wimbledon & had the winner in my head , for once I backed him , won £280 thanks Pat Cash

Never normally enter competitions, but back in the day heard a quiz on Virgin Radio, tied in with the then new Die Hard With A Vengeance movie.

Long story short, won it, and the prize was seven nights in NYC, first class flights on Virgin, Hilton Towers hotel near Times Sq, helicopter flights around Manhattan, meal at Planet Hollywood, bus tour of the city, and a visit to a gospel church in Harlem (all tying into the film) ..... can't complain.

I was in McDonald's at lunchtime (livin' the dream)..

I did have a ham sandwich and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps for lunch which didn't really excite me to be honest and as I feel poorly sick, I wanted something hot..!

There's nothing round where I work so Macdonalds picked itself, honest..!

Whilst in there, the old guy serving talked me into buying a raffle ticket for £1..

He's told me the draw is on Monday 23rd with first prize whatever you want on the menu on the day..

Second prize apparently is a months supply.. Haha..

I'm feeling lucky.. Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.