Ever won anything?

I sent off an entry years ago in a competition in Cosmopolitan mag that the Mrs had bought. Readers had to finish "Mary had a little lamb" off (4 line verse)

I sent in my version = and was proud of it:

Mary had a little lamb
Its fleece was white as snow
It started off as a family pet
And ended as roti d'agneau....

And I won one of the prizes! But the prize was a bloody Philips ladyshave device.................

No use to me.

In the mid 90s I used to enter tons of competitions mostly in order to sell the prizes

I won:

Hi fi JVC
State of the art games player ( cant remember what it was called sold it for about £200)
Mountain bike
Euro 96 tickets
A load of punk CDs from Q Magazine

Never won more than £100 on lottery or scratchcards or horse racing

Did I just imagine that ad on ITV? National lottery draw on Sat 27 June,15 million rollover must be won.Erm what about Wednesday,do they already know there are no winners?
Now if ive got it wrong...….apologies and ignore me.Did anyone else see it?

Did I just imagine that ad on ITV? National lottery draw on Sat 27 June,15 million rollover must be won.Erm what about Wednesday,do they already know there are no winners?
Now if ive got it wrong...….apologies and ignore me.Did anyone else see it?
It's a special draw. They've been advertising it for about a week. 15m no matter what happens on Wednesday. :-)

Lottery, post code lottery, pools, premium bonds or anything.
Won the pools once... On aways.. about £100 from memory... I should have just framed the cheque

my brother went to buy a lottery ticket a few years back and the draw had closed.. he bought a scratch card instead and won £2k

my eldest lad won £6k on the RAF Sports Lottery.. I had the maximum stake of £21 a month for about 3 years and won fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.