Ever won anything?

World cup works sweepstake in 2002 £150, a few football cards, flight in a Dragon Rapide on a windy day at Duxford which normally would have been great but i felt rough as a bears arse after a night on the piss.

Other than that absolutely fuck all.

Oh the egg and spoon race at the infant school sports day.

Me and my old man were at Bath races in 1995 and pretty well jarred up. We were by the paddock when he turned around to go and get the ale in and he fell over a tiny person passing behind. It was Willie Carson in normal garb. We had a look at the racecard and he had one race all day. We had about 50 notes each left on us so lumped it all on his horse and it came in. We won nearly a grand, and went straight to the travel agents pissed up to see where we couls go the next day with the winnings. Girl in the shop said if you can get to Bristol Airport in 3 hrs you can go to Paphos, dirt cheap, so we did. 24 hrs later we were watching Frank Bruno beat Oliver McCall in a bar called the Black Duck out there drinking their speciality cocktail called the Black Duck Head Fuck

New Year’s Day winning the Paracetomal Open every other hole there was refreshment,(beer or flash)the state we were in at the finish.All this in the middle of the sSahara desert.I received a KCA jacket,it was red ,never worn it

At Stockport County they have a 50/50 half time prize draw. 1st prize was half the pot, second prize was 2 tickets to the “game of your choice”. I won 2nd prize and went to collect my tickets at the end of the game. County were in the Championship and it was near the end with only 3 matches left. I obviously wanted last match of the season Sunderland at home who were heading for the Prem. The club tried to fob me off with tickets for the next game which was a shitty meaningless one. I refused to accept them as the announcer had specifically said game of your choice. They relented after a couple of calls and ever since they said a match of their choice. Other one was 2 tickets for the Carabao Cup against Fulham last year courtesy of Blue Moon. Excellent seats and a good result at 3-0.

Won a Playstation in a raffle. Also mistakenly given an iPad Air by Asda when i came to collect a £6 mouse mat online order.

Probably my best win was £750 on the Barca-Juve Champions League Final. I had £6 on Rakitic & 3-1 Barca at 125/1 and it came in with the last kick of the game...

I had a £40 free inplay bet on the same game, backed Barca 3-1 at 14/1...... celebration only ever been beaten by Sergio in 2012.

Won a grand on City Development Bingo around 1985. One of them cards that you tear down the sides and open; instant wins on one side and a bingo card on the other. Got a full house with the last number on the bingo card and was later told that there would have been winners with fewer numbers, but most people only did the instant wins so most likely they had thrown away a grand. Was presented with the cheque by Jimmy Frizzell at the City Social Club and spent it on 3 weeks in the states.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.