Everton 2018/19 thread

My lads were mascots there when Keegan was manager. Everton were absolute class with us. They are just like City really. We have had our battles with them but they are a the real Merseyside deal.

With a genuine goal scorer perhaps . Did well to keep dippers in check but not enough cutting edge to finish the fuckers off sadly.
I think Andre Gomez is superb but only seems to last 60 minutes a match. Perhaps he just needs to bed in to English football like David Silva did. Bernard is similar. They do need a solid striker but they are not easy to find. Callum Wilson might be worth a punt for them. For all the shit they get from the media I don't think they are far from being a solid top six team.

we never quite did enough to win but the players did as well as could be expected. liverpool are flawed and if the front 3 don't score they struggle. today though not the end of the world for them was definitely 2 points dropped.
I think today was the end of the season for them tbh, they're chokers by nature anyway and that looked like it finished them.

we never quite did enough to win but the players did as well as could be expected. liverpool are flawed and if the front 3 don't score they struggle. today though not the end of the world for them was definitely 2 points dropped.
Impressive display from Calvert Lewin. He took them on. Needs a partnership.

still a few twists and turns to go i reckon but when you consider they were ten points ahead not so long ago it will psychologically have damaged them. the bitterness on RAWK is amazing, and they say we're bitter. it's lovely watching them implode ;-)

classy as ever

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.