Everton 2018/19 thread

still a few twists and turns to go i reckon but when you consider they were ten points ahead not so long ago it will psychologically have damaged them. the bitterness on RAWK is amazing, and they say we're bitter. it's lovely watching them implode ;-)

classy as ever

Great performance, really dug in and with a slice of luck you might have nicked it.

Their fans crying that some of yours were singing Blue moon, well I remember when they were celebrating a trophy at the town hall and Emelyn Hughes got their fan's singing "Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic." They don't like it back eh?

Everton did the business. Many people thought they had no chance.
Always had a slight fondness for them because of their 1970 League-winning side that played beautiful football.
But, basically, anyone who takes points off the Red Scousers this year gets brownie points from me.

still a few twists and turns to go i reckon but when you consider they were ten points ahead not so long ago it will psychologically have damaged them. the bitterness on RAWK is amazing, and they say we're bitter. it's lovely watching them implode ;-)

classy as ever

The friendly derby they have always claimed

Everton did the business. Many people thought they had no chance.
Always had a slight fondness for them because of their 1970 League-winning side that played beautiful football.
But, basically, anyone who takes points off the Red Scousers this year gets brownie points from me.
Arsenal
Chelsea
Rags
Leicester
West Ham
Everton

Is the list so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.