Everton (A) | Game Postponed

The one time we have to go to London and stay in a hotel during a Tier 4 lockdown our players get infected. What about all the other teams in London like Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace. Are they not all at risk of outbreaks?

The Premier League is playing with the health and lives of the football players and if they think that a points deduction is on the table due to a team having an outbreak during the worst infection rate of the virus then they might as well postpone the league again

We will not be the last team to have an outbreak, more teams will struggle and more games will be postponed. It will eventually lead to a halt of the league.

I really feel for the players and their mental health mostly as some of them will be worried sick about passing anything to their kids and family members. At a time when they could have been isolating with their families, they had to go to a Tier 4 area and get subjected to the new strain of the Virus. So they are sacrificing their health and their families health for football and I salute them for that.

But sometimes situations are uncontrollable and this is one of them. There will be more postponements of games and the league again will end in August and this time its going to be worse with the current situation. Stay safe everyone

Not specifically aimed at you but for the last time.....WE DIDN’T call the game off! The decision was taken by the PL to stop the spread of a deadly virus. If we were instructed to play, we would have!!
Has there been an official statement to that effect from the PL? (sorry if I've missed it)

Are you fucking serious, we're in the middle of a pandemic and all you're arsed about is getting players back fit, in what is a a shambles of a season that should never have gone ahead...

I don't know any city fans who don't want players back fit too.

Are you fucking serious, we're in the middle of a pandemic and all you're arsed about is getting players back fit, in what is a a shambles of a season that should never have gone ahead...
Wise up, it's a football forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.