Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

Post match analysis:
  • City are “clinging” onto Liverpool’s coat-tails... on a day where they win 1-0 from a goalkeeper error and we win 3-1.
  • City are racist
  • “Sterling’s goal was only just a goal though wasn’t it?”
  • If Everton put away their chances, it would have been a different story. No mention of what the story would have been if City put away more chances?

I’d also love to see them e play together but who do you leave out. It would have to be Raz or Mahrez. Tough call.
not really, but as you must rotate, you couldn't/wouldn't do this all the time and leaving out bernardo is hard, sad to say david isn't in our best 11 any more i feel.
the top 6.
----------------rodri
mahrez-------kdb-------sterling
--------aguero-----jesus

Walker and zinchenko are having a lot of off days at the moment for my liking . Tbh I’ll be happy when mendy starts playing regular again . Sterling was poor but he more than often plays well . I’m abit worried about walker as I think he is very lucky to still be playing every game .

very true and he is not cool sometimes and panics, I hope to see Cancelo and Mendy at the back for few games to see if they can work together and be consistent

As bad as it felt at the time, if Gundo had netted the open gol in the first half and Sterling stayed composed with his chance in the second half we would have been looking at a solid win.

I think we are going to see a few games like this over the coming months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.