Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

Everton may not be in best of form but they are a good team with good players, so to win there is not a piece of cake.

Every game can't be walk in the park, so it was always going to be tough but I think we played a wonderful game. Commitment and effort was there for all to see. I think we are getting back to our best.

Everton may not be in best of form but they are a good team with good players, so to win there is not a piece of cake.

Every game can't be walk in the park, so it was always going to be tough but I think we played a wonderful game. Commitment and effort was there for all to see. I think we are getting back to our best.

It was a potential banana skin, as we saw during the game.

But we won't be at our best til Stones & Laporte have played about 7-8 games together & Zinchenko is 'rested' imo.

Yes we won, and I'll take the 3 points all day long, still doesn't hide the fact that we were pretty poor

Think you're being harsh mate. Defensively we weren't great but I doubt many teams will go to Goodison an create 6 excellent chances.

And I am sure 1 blue missed out on today's game after years of supporting the club through shit, just saying
are you pissed,your like an annoying drunk in the pub,we deserved to win ,but agree we were shakey at the back and slagging a player off because he was in the away end,well done absolute dick of the day,
I hope your head isn't sore after being pissed out of your head,or the matron has upped your dose,
as im writing this on sunday,you are also dick of the day for sunday,now have a drink of water and a big brekkie ,and stop being a dick

We missed two of the easiest chances which must be in the top 10% easiest ever chances bracket. Well Gundogan's was in the top 0.01%.

But we have to find a way of defending headers etc. Liverpool will score 5 for a start, if we don't.

I agree but at least we didnt concede from a near post header ;)
Stones should be comfortably back for the Dippers game, hopefully with a few games he'll be back to form.

are you pissed,your like an annoying drunk in the pub,we deserved to win ,but agree we were shakey at the back and slagging a player off because he was in the away end,well done absolute dick of the day,
I hope your head isn't sore after being pissed out of your head,or the matron has upped your dose,
as im writing this on sunday,you are also dick of the day for sunday,now have a drink of water and a big brekkie ,and stop being a dick
As already stated before it was a joke about the player being at the game it is called sarcasm, I was saying it before someone piped up with it, as we all know how precious people on here are about points now, so for not reading my post about it being a.joke then commenting you can have the dick of the day award for Sunday

Maybe Eddie needs to come out and dominate his 6 yard box to counteract our lack of height, only issue with that is an outswinging corner can leave him in no mans land
Digne and Siggi are very good set piece takers, Everton will cause problems to other teams in that department. Our problem is our team is relatively small in height to defend corners and free kicks, there’s no easy fix.

What tosh.

We scored 3 so Pickford would have needed to make two additional saves to even things up.

Eddie made two decent saves.

Gundogan missed an open net from two yards.

Sterling missed the goal from 8 yards when clean through. We should have had a minimum of 5.

We had 20 shots to their 12 and 2/3rds of the possession. There’s no metric, from stats to simply watching with the human eye, that suggests Everton deserved a draw.[/QUOTE
Yes we had 20 shots with 9 on target they had 12 with 8 being on target, don't get me wrong I am more than pleased with 3 points away at goodison, but I don't really think we played that well, we started off in the first 15 and looked immense,.but then for some reason we just dropped off, and some players yesterday were well.below par

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.