Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

I know it is a bit late in the day to post but I am sick of all this praise for Ederson, hell most games he doesn't do anything, for once he was made to earn his wages and everyone sings his praises ! and whilst I am on about it, sick of the praise for Arteta, the fans even sing about him now. Hell how hard is it to coach City ? you just tell the rest of them to give it to the Ginger kid.

Honestly de bruynes assist for gabby’s header was mental.
I can’t stop raving about it, the lack of discussion or admiration by anyone outside of city is astounding. Imagine the fucking shit that would be spouted if it was Pogba or Mane

Fair play. No offence taken.

I guess where us fans get confused is ‘active’ and non active offsides. Maybe that accounts for why one stands and the other doesn’t. Seems overly complex these days.

It also confuses us fans, as these laws do not apply to ALL teams. Say, if you play in red and have a liver bird emblem on your shirt, then
none of the above applies.

Premier League Statistic Leaders: Most Goals | Sergio Aguero [8] Most Assists | Kevin De Bruyne [8] Most Goals | Manchester City [27] Most Passes | Manchester City [4,500] Most Shots | Sergio Aguero [27]
Shame about the most important one.

Remember when we couldn’t win away at Everton? It’s always been a bogey fixture.
Rather pleased with how we dispatched with it though, we’ll done all involved
A great win and we are going to have to battle like this away a lot this season to stay in touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.