Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Great character from the players and despite Everton's form it was a tricky game. Its nice to have a bit of a points cushion

just like to say the movement for the 2nd and 3rd goals was a thing of beauty and unplayable or stoppable
the pundits and owen just said this is a new manchester city and the defence is strongest of pep time at city ?

yes dias is world class but the whole team is setup so much better from last season
you have to defend from the front and the unseen work the whole team do off the ball for each other is the reason why we are top and 10 points clear. i will say one thing about this city team and its a trojan horse ? we burst open teams and then the magic falls out of the back of it

Last edited:
What a game that was, great performance, and happy Kevin is back. What impressed me the most is the hunger the team shows....let me tell you we are lucky to have Guardiola, the best coach in the world I believe!!!

I apologise for my presence in this thread. I didn't realise women weren't allowed opinions on football. Still, there are plenty of male Everton fans on here, you can talk to them about tonight's game.
What you apologizing for ?

You are entitled to your opinion like every other fan.

I am simply pointing out i am surprised that Amazon one of the most PC organisations on Earth right now.Has a Football panel consisting only of Males.

No need to get all upset about it.

It is now normal on SKY/BT

Love Amazon commentary.
Hopefully they buy a bigger package of Premier League games next time around.

Hopefully BT give up on football.
They are not fit for purpose anyway.

Best performance of the season. Everton worked hard and congested our play, they had a good shape and despite creating little, actually played with a front 2/3 in possession which really highlights how well we defended during that football match. I’m for happier with that performance than many on here will be tonight.

Enjoy tonight guys and gals.

Owen just tipped us for the Quadruple so our form must be about to go out the window!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.