Everton (a) post-match thread

They should have been relegated many years ago when Hans Segers (I think) gifted them 3 goals after being 2-0 down. He actually dived over a penalty that he should have saved. Along with Grobbelar he was charged with match fixing but the case couldn’t be proved, no smoke without fire.

They were 2-0 up that day and Everton were garbage. Step forward Segers. I actually think Wimbledon shit themselves as to what would happen if they sent Everton down that day.

Perhaps because they are entitled to an opinion and think differently to you. It's not about sticking to it as it matters not a jot now and wouldn't have mattered in the moment. They think by the letter of the law it wasn't justified; n giving a penalty. Thankfully the man on var thought the same.
Lol

Nothing, which is why it surprises me that people are sticking to it not being handball, rather than a mistake.

Perhaps Specsavers should start sponsoring the site. ;-)
Find me a view where I can see it hitting his arm and not his sleeve and I’ll happilly say it was a definite penalty. As it is there is doubt, so VAR didn’t overule it, and so it wasn’t a penalty.

Why did they boo our players, especially Sterling, the entire match? I thought it was pathetic, especially considering the great spirit shown at the start of the match to support Ukraine. It backfired though because it certainly fired us up in the second half.
I don't blame them for being gutted about the penalty shout. It was a blatant penalty in my view but we have suffered badly from VAR in the past so were probably due one. The formal complaint about the decision though is embarrassing.
Because they are scouse bastards, the same as them from over the park. There is no difference. Cant understand the cosy feeling on here between some of us and blue Dipps. I've had some very scary moment at Goodison.

Everton looking for full disclosure

Is this a joke!

1) They should look at the video, there was never going to be a penalty. If the ref/var had decided it was handball, they would've been checked and realised it was offside, he was, in "the var world", a mile off!

2) There's no guarantee they would have scored anyway.

They're a horrible club and i hope they go down and fat frank can fuck off too.

1645910570261.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.