Everton (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Everton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does everyone still say 'always tricky at Goodison park?'....in 2017/18 we were 3 up after about 20 minutes and it was one of the most one sided games I've ever seen

Old people live in the past.

I'll still be nervous till we reach forty points :(

why does everyone still say 'always tricky at Goodison park?'....in 2017/18 we were 3 up after about 20 minutes and it was one of the most one sided games I've ever seen
Sheffield united aside their home form has been exceptional since February, beaten Arsenal and Chelsea while also being the last side to take points of Liverpool.

I expect us to win (need to really considering Liverpool will probably be 8 pts clear by kick off) but I also thought Norwich was a given.

You just don't know which Everton are going to turn up. With the crowd behind them it can be a tough place. Thanks to var against Spur's and our horror show at Norwich we can't afford to go eight point's behind the dippers before we play them.

Never an easy game against Everton and they usually up their game when playing against City. Hopefully the Norwich debacle is out of our system now, but Calvert Lewin even though I don't rate him will provide more of a test for Otamendi and Dhino than Watford's strikers.

Ederson
Walker, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Mendy
De Bruyne, Rodri, D. Silva
Bernardo, Aguero, Sterling

Bravo, Cancelo, E. Garcia, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus.

My team:

Ederson
Walker HB Ota Zin
De Bruyne Fern Rodri
Bernardo Jesus Sterling

I think Pep will play Fern in defence, the Gundog in midfield and Aguero in midfield.

Mendy looked way off the pace against Watford which of course he would, so I wouldn't start him in a Premier League away game at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.