Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new for him I am afraid. Classy player but very injury prone
He's not injured, he simply bottled it as the game was too tough. Genuinely 2 Fulham players clattered each other and he jumped out of the challenge to feign injury. By the time he got up from acting Ancellotti had decided to pull him as he was crap. To hide his own embarrassment he then hobbled around the pitch to justify to nobody other than himself he'd been replaced due to injury.

I think Keane is suspended due to yellows.

He's not injured, he simply bottled it as the game was too tough. Genuinely 2 Fulham players clattered each other and he jumped out of the challenge to feign injury. By the time he got up from acting Ancellotti had decided to pull him as he was crap. To hide his own embarrassment he then hobbled around the pitch to justify to nobody other than himself he'd been replaced due to injury.

Very much a fair weather player.

Keane wouldn't be suspended I seen that was only his 4th yellow. Plus I think you need to be on 10 yellows to get a suspension at this stage of the season.

10 yellows? Can’t be, he has only had 3 in the league

Everton fans' forum mostly doom & gloom about Wednesday. Some expecting a battering, some saying they'll give City a scare but still lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.