Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope fern is back soon notice he isn’t involved in the training pics today we need him so we can rotate Rodri. Expect Walker to come in for cancelo and Dias for stones (not sure stones should be risked as ideally want him and Dias for arsenal Sunday)

ederson

walker
dias
laporte
zinky

rodri
bern
foden

mahrez
jesus
Sterling

If Pickford does return it doesn't improve them, and CL out possibly with a grade 1 HS today, won't be at his best on Wednesday and likely to on the bench.

Pickford isn’t there number 1 anymore, I wish he was as he’s dogshit.
He is their number 1. He’s injured right now, so Olsen is playing, and he’s about 10 times worse than Pickford. Nobody knew that was a degree of terrible that existed in reality until Olsen put his gloves on.

Unfortunately for us, Pickford is back for Wednesday. I never thought I’d say that but Olsen truly is worse than him.

A win would be absolutely amazing, but im not putting my heart through that (its been through enough this season already), im telling myself this is a total bonus game, a point would be ok and a loss isn't the end of the world.

watched the game tonight they were absolutely dreadful. No idea how they are 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.