Everton Adult & Jr North Stand Free to a good home

hello

I am in hospitality tomorrow so my season ticket's are going free.

Logistics to ensure I am not out pocket or pissed about too much.

Exchange phone numbers, give us a bell when your at the ground, meet me outside entrance F the east stand hospitality entrance, I'll give you season cards, you give me a deposit, meet up after match and return cards and get your dosh back.

(Sorry for this but some joker took our season cards for the burnly game when I couldnt make it and didnt return, so I ended paying £20 to let someone use my season tickets)

hello said:
I am in hospitality tomorrow so my season ticket's are going free.

Logistics to ensure I am not out pocket or pissed about too much.

Exchange phone numbers, give us a bell when your at the ground, meet me outside entrance F the east stand hospitality entrance, I'll give you season cards, you give me a deposit, meet up after match and return cards and get your dosh back.

(Sorry for this but some joker took our season cards for the burnly game when I couldnt make it and didnt return, so I ended paying £20 to let someone use my season tickets)

BUMP free tickets!!! {great gesture by the way}

Tickets are still available, I am off the bed, will check the site again when leaving work about 1ish.

hi, i could meet you no problem,and after the game,my mobile is 07979253508

cheers chris

PM'ed my number to the first bluemooner to get in touch so tickets should go.

Cheers

Andy

All sorted, cheers for the advice Felix...will make things easier later...

As usual ticket office was random and wouldn't give the duplicates, guess its just down to who you get on the day, but credit to phuzion, met as agreed left a deposit and met after the game no problems.

Shame about the match being crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.